What is laser therapy for hair loss?
What is low laser light?
Low laser light is a fast growing, handheld laser beam technology, that emits the low levels of light to treat a multitude of conditions which require stimulation of inflammation, healing, relief of pain and restoration of a function. However, the light which is used in this beam is different from the natural light that directly penetrates into the scalp tissues where it stimulates the blood circulation and improves the protein synthesis and cellular metabolism.
Low laser light for hair loss treatment is a very effective tool, that works by increasing the flow of blood to the scalp and hair follicles, encouraging healthy and volume hair. The properties of this Low laser light, penetrates with no side effects, no damage and no heating effects.
How does laser hair loss treatment work?
How long the Mesotherapy treatment takes?
- It stimulates the hair follicles and promotes hair re-growth.
- The treatment increases the supply of blood immediately after 1 sitting to the scalp.
- It stops the hair loss problem
- It increases hair quality and strength as such as giving shinning, volume, softer and elasticity.
- It repairs damaged hair which is caused by chemicals.
- It will also help to the newly transplanted hair (after post-operative surgery) to increase the healing and thrive process.
- Apart from, it also delivers the light directly to the different affected area without loss of any light properties, so as to ensure appropriate dosages in the bald area.
How quickly will a patient see results?
Usually, a laser Hair Loss Treatment takes about 30 minutes and around 9 to 10 sittings for at least 1 sitting in a week. After 5 or 6 sitting, your scalp should notice an improvement and bald area starts growing hair. The treatment makes the bald area disappear and regrow the hair with full elasticity and progress like shine, density and volume etc. The process is less time-consuming and charges very low cost as compared to other treatments etc.
Who are the best candidates for laser hair loss therapy for hair loss?
- Naturally, Laser Hair Loss Treatment is recommended for men and women with hair loss problem who want to assess their chances of success hair growing again.
- Patients who are not viable for the surgical transplant procedure.
- Pregnant women and patient with thyroid or other medical issues are not advised to go for this treatment.
What are Precautions should be followed while treating laser hair loss therapy?
- A patient should avoid going over the sun exposures for at least the next 6 weeks after the treatments, as UV rays make the treatment less effective and creates some complications.
- While performing this laser hair loss treatment, Doctors are advised to wear sunglasses as the light rays emitted from the beam are harmful.
- Allergic reactions can occur after this treatment. Hence, it’s an advice should notice and share with your doctors each and everything as little carelessness will lead you into a big trouble.
- After going through this laser hair loss treatment, one needs to follow the healthy lifestyle and well-balanced diet.
- Regular exercise and workout are also must after this treatment.
- Consumption of junk food is strict ‘no-no’ with this treatment.
What are the side effects?
- Several sessions and sittings are needed for the long-term benefits and permanent hair Loss Treatment.
- Sometimes, the risks of laser Hair Loss therapy such as bleeding, infection, pain, scarring and changes in skin color, skin redness etc.
- Some kind of swelling can be noticeable in and around an eye area and forehead on the next day. However, not to worry, it takes about 1 or 2 days to resolve.
Why us for Laser Hair Loss Treatment?
laser treatment for hair loss side effects, laser light therapy for hair loss reviews, laser hair regrowth treatment cost, low level laser therapy hair loss before after, low level laser therapy hair loss cost, can laser hair therapy cause cancer, low level laser therapy and hair regrowth, laser therapy for hair loss cost in india