What is FUE Hair Transplant?
In today’s life, hair loss has become one of the most common problems among the people and the reason behind this great loss are the factors such as genetic composition, weak roots, age factors, improper diet etc. There are various methods of treating hair fall problem, but if the hair loss is caused due to genetic composition factor, then it is best to go for an artificial hair plantation treatment. There are various types of artificial hair plantation treatments available in the market. All of them are reliable and offering their best results to the people. Among all, FUE Hair Transplant is relatively the latest technology, which provides much better (in other words, we can say almost incredible) cosmetic results as compared to other treatment processes.
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction, in which grated follicular units are implanted in the bald area of a victim. The best part of this FUE plantation is that it is a no-stitch technique and gives the best result in terms of good density hair growth. It also reduces the possibility of having scars or pockmarks etc. This process is different from other treatment procedures like FUT (Follicular Unit Transport) or strip removal where the strip of hair is removed from the back of the scalp, which is also called donor area, then divided that strips into mini grafts etc. FUE Hair Transplant treatment is especially meant for those people who have what is technically known as Androgenic Alopecia.
Steps involved in FUE Hair Transplant process
There are various steps involved in this FUE Hair Transplant process.
- Harvesting Process
- Dissection Of Hair Roots
- Artificial hairline designing
- Making Micro slits for hair implantation
- Hair Implantation
Now let us discuss all these processes in detail:
Dissection Of Hair Roots:
- FUE Hair Transplantation is very popular and provides natural looking results.
- This treatment is less painful and less time-consuming than the other methods.
- It is also suitable for the people who have a tight scalp.
- Healing time is also much shorter in FUE Hair Transplant treatment.
- The scarring in this is also invisible.
- Patients with tight scalps are advised for FUE process as the laxity do matter in order to harvest the strip and strip width will be a limiting factor.
- Patients with the history of Androgenic Alopecia are advised to go with this surgery process.
- Patients have a stable supply of donor hair are advised to go for hair transplant.
- If a proper care is not taken during and after the surgery then there is a risk of inflammation and infection etc.
- Avoid scratching, rubbing and touching the area where the hair follicles have been transplanted.
- Take timely and regular medications as prescribed by the doctors.
- Avoid taking alcohol and smoking for at least 2 weeks after the surgery.
- Must follow your doctor’s advice and instructions. This will lead you to long-term results.
- Patients are also advised to avoid any strenuous activity or exercises for at least 1 month after the hair plantation.
- Patients should their head with a bandana or cap so to avoid direct contact with Ultra violet rays.
fue hair transplant reviews, fue hair transplant before and after, fue hair transplant side effects, fue hair transplant cost, fue hair transplant near me, fue hair transplant video