What is chemical Peel?
What is the purpose for chemical peels?
How does it work?
Video Credits: The Lallantop
You can get a chemical at a dermatologist or surgeons clinic. It’s an outpatient procedure, you don’t require any anesthesia and there’s no overnight stay. The experts who do your chemical peel. They first clean your face or skin thoroughly. The, he or she will apply some chemical solutions such as glycolic acid, salicylic acid, trichloroacetic acid, carbolic acid (phenol) or lactic acid- too small areas of your skin. That creates a controlled wound, letting new skin take its place.
During a chemical peel, most people feel a burning sensation that lasts about five to ten minutes, followed by a stinging sensation. Putting cool compresses or ice on the skin may ease that stinging. You may need pain medication during or after a deeper peel.
Are chemical peels safe?
Who Is a Good Candidate For a Chemical Peel?
- After going through this chemical peel one needs to follow the healthy lifestyle and well-balanced diet.
- Hence, it’s an advice don’t exfoliate for 48 hours after the chemical peel, stay away from the gym for next 24 hours, drink plenty of water to see the amazing results after the treatment.
- Consumption of junk food is strict ‘no-no’ with this treatment.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for the next 48 hours after the treatment.
- Allergic reactions can occur after this treatment. Hence, it’s an advice should notice and share with your doctors each and everything as little carelessness will lead you into a big trouble.
- Must avoid alcohol intake. This facilitates in handling hepatic of toxins.
Majestic Global hair and skin services is the trusted place for all major skin problems. Here, at this centre, we believe in-depth researching and clinical study for alternative treatment options for the skin issues of the patients. A Chemical peel is relatively a simple and the latest technology skin treatment that builds the self-confidence of our client and brings a beautiful smile on their face.