Derma Roller - The Secret for Healthier Skin
Derma Roller is a treatment, where a device is rolled across the skin. It little bit looks like a paint roller, which is covered with tiny little needles that rolled over the skin of face and neck to puncture the skin. These punctures on the skin do two major things:
- Create little channels into your skin’s layers meaning that products are able to penetrate further down to where they’re needed, improving their efficacy.
- Trick the skin into regeneration mode – because it thinks the skin has been injured.
It is extremely an effective device for the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines, pore size and the skin texture. It also helps in improving skin acne with the collagen stimulation
How does it work?
How often should we use Derma Roller?
Precautions while using Derma Roller
- Don’t share your Derma hair roller with others, as it can cause side-effects or allergies.
- Must replace your rollers or roller needles after 30 uses at least 45 days. This avoids blunt needles.
- Avoid stress and do regular exercise, it will help you rejuvenate your new skin early.
- After using your home-care Derma hair roller, it is an advice you should sanitize it. This can avoid you from the infections or the growth of any microorganism that cause diseases.
- For patients, it is an advice to use sun protection to avoid your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays etc.
- Be careful, especially while using Minoxidil chemicals, as sometimes due to the hypersensitive skin, the skin can’t able to bear a heavy dose at a time. It is an advice always start with a minimum dose at a time and gradually increase the dose as per your efficiency.
What size Derma Roller should I use on my face?
Well, if at this point, you are not sure about choosing a correct size needle then, it is highly advisable to start with 0.5 mm needle roller, because this needle size roller is enough to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. Moreover, this size needle roller is good for beginners and can be used on other parts of the body like neck, face, back.
Is using derma roller painful?
What are the side effects of using Derma Roller?
As the Derma skin roller that rolled over the skin of face and neck to puncture, therefore, sometimes the patient will suffer from some kind of blood spots and bleedings. In that case, it is an advice simply wash your face or clean it simply. Don’t get panic in this situation.
This is a completely common reaction. When tiny punctures the skin area to rejuvenate new skin, the skin becomes red and sometimes, the skin also becomes dry and rough, which will take 24 hours to get normal.
Using derma roller of short needle lengths (0.25mm, 0.5 mm), can never cause any pain. But the using Derma skin roller of 1 mm can cause minor pain or we can say a tolerable pain. However, pain can happen, because of the number of factors such as needle length, a pressure applied, individual pain tolerance and skin sensitivity etc.
Sometimes, individuals with sensitive skins, can experience itching, scratches or scar problem. This is because of dragging the Derma skin rolled across the skin or rolling again and again in the same area with pressure can cause these kinds of skin irritation, scars or scratches problem etc.
Acne is a common skin problem that affects both adults and teenagers. Sometimes, it gives a negative impact on your self-esteem and quality of life. It also destroys human confidence and causes out of experiences you would normally enjoy because you feel so self-conscious. Moreover, sometimes you may feel depressed and anxious about the way your skin looks. Therefore, for all problems, derma skin rollers is really helpful to deal with acne itself, especially in the scare, which left behind acne permanently.
- Sometimes it gives u instant results from the day one of your treatment, due to the effect of skin plumping.
- It doesn’t take a lot of time.
- Chemical peeling, laser treatment and microdermabrasion have a recovery time of 8 to 10 weeks, but derma skin roller has only 5-6 days of recovery time.
- It is not painful.
- Unlike other treatment with painful and side effects, it has little side effects like peeling and slight redness, which usually disappear with on 2-3 days.
Repairing the skin with a derma skin roller is relative a gentle way of treating acne scars. It can take a bit longer time than more drastic treatments. Most of the people notice the results after a couple of days or it might take 12 months with the significant scar reduction and proper skin improvement.